Note: Coupon codes cannot be redeemed with any free gift T&C
• FREE R U Ready Lipstick worth ₹899
• FREE Weightless Impression Liquid Lipstick worth ₹399 on spend of ₹1099
• FREE Kohl Kajal worth ₹425 on spend of ₹1599
• FREE Primer worth ₹499 on spend of ₹1999
• FREE Dust it off worth ₹699 on a spend of ₹2499
• FREE Eyeshadow Palette worth ₹999 on spend of ₹2999
Our 13-piece Makeup Brush Set contains 13 high-quality makeup brushes for all your needs.
These synthetic brushes give your makeup a flawless finish every time.
These brushes are perfect for amateur makeup lovers and for professional makeup artists as well.
Each brush has soft, non-irritating bristles and a comfortable handle.
From blush brushes to contouring brushes, you can find everything you need in this diverse set!
These makeup brushes are the best with soft fibers that don't penetrate or irritate your skin.
The bristles also do not fall out during the makeup application process.
Our lightweight, prestige quality, easy to use, and easy to clean brushes help you create defined contours, build coverage, and layer on your best makeup looks.
Whether it is enhancing the beauty of your lips, adding that dash of color to bring out your eyes or beautifying your cheeks - this is the complete package that would keep you ready for every occasion.Made using the highest quality bristles and material, these brushes are perfect to achieve the desired look.
- 01 Powder Brush - Our powder brush has light, fluffy bristles that aren't densely packed like a foundation brush. It's designed to be used with pressed or loose powder products, like setting powder, finishing powder, powder foundation, or powder highlighter.
- 02 Blusher / Contour Brush - The Blusher / Contour Brush is a large, flat-structured, artistry brush with densely packed bristles for contouring or adding color along the cheeks,cheekbones, forehead, jawline and even on your nose.
- 03 Fan Brush - The fan head sweeps powder products to shape and highlight for maximum glow. Our brush is best used with powder or liquid highlighters.
- 04 Foundation Brush - Our Foundation brush helps you create a flawless finish with its large, domed shape to buff and blend out liquid makeup
- 05 Contour Brush - The Contour Brush is a flat-structured, artistry brush with densely packed bristles for contouring along cheekbones, forehead, jawline and even on your nose.
- 06 Concealer Brush - A mini version of our foundation brush, the Concealer Makeup Brush is an essential for well blended concealer application above and below the eye area
- 07 Blusher / Highlighter Brush - The bristles in these brushes are a little fluffier, and typically have a more rounded or oval brush head. This brush is designed to add some color and brightness to your skin, whether you choose to apply blush, highlight your high points, or both.
- 08 Eyebrow / Eyeliner Brush - A dual-sided brow brush featuring high-quality synthetic bristles on one end and a spoolie brush for grooming and blending on the other. A sparse tipped brush which is useful to draw fine lines.
- 09 Eye / Lip Brush - This brush can be used to blend out lip liner for a less harsh look or for applying lipstick. This can also be used to add color to your eyes.
- 10 Shadow Brush - This shadow brush is used to add color to your crease, the tapered end gives it the perfect angle to blend and shape the crease.
- 11 Shadow Brush - This shadow brush is a small flat brush that is used to place products in the center and inner corner of your eye. The small shape makes sure you don't have any fallouts and get perfect product placement each time.
- 12 Eyeshadow Brush - This eyeshadow is the perfect round brush mainly used for blending.
- 13 Eyeshadow Brush - This shadow brush is a slightly larger flat brush that is used to place products in the outer corner of your eye. The shape makes sure you don't have any fallouts and get perfect product placement each time.
How to apply
01 Powder Brush
- Use the brush with loose or pressed powders
- Swirl the brush gently onto the product, tap off the excess and apply it on your face using a sweeping motion
- Blend it evenly across your face for a matte and airbrushed look
02 Blusher / Contour Brush
- Swirl and buff liquid, cream, or powder blush onto the cheeks in a circular motion to blend
- Swirl and buff liquid, cream, or powder contour onto the jawline in a circular motion to blend
03 Fan Brush
- Use the brush to dust the highlighter on the cheekbones, cupid’s bow, bridge of the nose and your brow bone to give yourself the perfect glow
04 Foundation Brush
- Apply makeup to the brush.
- Buff onto the skin using circular motions.
05 Contour Brush
- Gently dip the brush into the contour product.
- Swipe onto the cheekbones in an upward motion.
- Using the angled side of the brush, apply just below the cheekbone in the hollow of the cheek to add definition.
- Blend the product well for great results.
06 Concealer Brush
- Use with liquid or cream concealers. Lightly tap and then use soft swirling motions to blend the product for flawless results.
07 Blusher / Highlighter Brush
- Tap the fluffy end of the brush into the blush pan and knock off any excess product. - Lightly tap on your cheek, and then use soft swirling motions to blend the product for flawless results.
- Tap the fluffy end of the brush into the highlighter pan and knock off any excess product. - Lightly dust the product on your cheekbones for flawless results.
08 Eyebrow / Eyeliner Brush
- Use high-quality synthetic bristle end to apply product and spoolie end for grooming and blending as needed.
- This can be used to create cat eyes or detailed eyeliner looks.
09 Eye / Lip Brush
- Lay brush flat against lipstick bullet and gently rub back and forth to pick up product.
- Lay brush flat against lips and paint product on. Use the tapered point to achieve a defined, smooth lip line.
- This brush can also be used for detailing across your eyes.
10 Shadow Brush
- Creates straight liner and designs across the lid.
11 Shadow Brush
- Apply a small amount of cream or powder shadow to the eyelid using the flat side of the brush.
- Blend any harsh edges and build color as desired.
12 Eyeshadow Brush
- Use this eyeshadow brush to apply, buff and blend eyeshadow.
- Sweep in circular motions through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
13 Eyeshadow Brush
- Apply a small amount of cream or powder shadow to the outer corner of your eyelid using the flat side of the brush.
- Blend any harsh edges and build color as desired.